Cancellation & Refund Policies
Should you need to cancel your dinner reservation or cancel/reschedule your cooking class,
please contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservations for dinner events may be cancelled for a full refund up to fourteen days prior to the date reserved.
- Reservations cancelled within thirteen to seven days from the date of event will receive a 50% refund.
- As seats to each dinner event are limited, and we always plan and make our purchases based on a full table, refunds will not be issued for reservations cancelled within seven days from the event.
- We do not issue refunds for cooking lessons, but you may receive a credit toward a rescheduled lesson/class.
- If you have scheduled a private cooking lesson and find you need you need to reschedule, you may do so up to 72 hours prior to your originally scheduled date for a 100% credit toward a make-up date.
- Should you need to cancel within 24-48 hours prior your scheduled class, a 30% charge will be deducted from your lesson fee to cover the cost of goods purchased for your lesson, and the remainder of your fee may be applied to a make-up date.